- A CA Inter, M Com graduate with 2-3 years of experience of working in a US Accounting KPO.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Ability to manage direct communication with the client.
- Able to work in US Shift Timings.
- Strong understanding of US accounting concepts.
- Excellent working knowledge on Quickbooks (Desktop and Online), Pro series and Turbo tax.
- Good Communication skills.
- Problem solving.
- Critical thinker.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work within deadlines.
- Detail oriented.
- Highly organized.
- Operate, support and review the day-to-day accounting operations, month-end activities and processes for designated clients.
- Collaborate with the supervisor and designated clients on their respective daily functions.
- Interact with the client via email and/or phone.
- Perform day-to-day duties that include reviewing the accounting and financial reporting for the assigned clients.
- Effectively communicate all escalations to the supervisor.
- Resolve queries in a timely manner working around the established TATs (turnaround times).
- Strictly adhere to the SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Train new resources as and when required.
- Understanding processes and documenting them as detailed SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) as and when required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Master’s in Commerce or B Com with CA Inter (Preferred)
- US accounting and taxation: 2 years (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)